It’s Monday morning and you’re ready for your daily does of caffeine. As you reach for the coffee pot, you see that the buildup has become too much to ignore. Instead of allowing this chore to ruin your morning, use a few simple steps to have the glass sparkling in no time.
- Fill half of the tank with vinegar, and fill the remaining half with water.
- Turn the coffee pot on as if you were making coffee, allowing the mixture to run through into the pot. Repeat this process once more when the pot is full, re-using the same water and vinegar mixture.
- Discard the vinegar and water mixture.
- Scrub the inside of the pot with soap and hot water until the coffee stains are removed.
- Fill the tank with clean water and run it through the cycle to clean the machine. Repeat at least one more time with new water.
- Enjoy your clean coffee pot!
By incorporating these simple coffee pot cleaning techniques into your weekly routine, you can be sure to be left with a fresh looking coffee pot every time.
We invite you to check back for more useful cleaning tips to remove stress from your daily life.